A big thank you to Courtney for sending me this tea as part of our swap. I’m so happy to have it back in my cupboard!

I had a great big mug of this today, and it was excellent. Lots of banana flavor, hints of coconut, and a wonderful creaminess. The combination does remind me of banana pudding. As far as banana teas go, this is my favorite, and because Courtney was so generous I have plenty of tea to hot and cold brew. Yay!!!

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA