drank SBT: Watermelon by 52teas

We had this with dinner again tonight. My husband decided to grill hamburgers, and as soon as we started prepping the food our oldest came in and asked if this tea was in the fridge. She said it would be perfect with dinner, and she was right.

When I made this I only used 1/8 a cup of sugar to sweeten two quarts of tea. Last time I used 1/4 a cup, and it was a touch too sweet. This time there was still a lovely watermelon flavor, but I didn’t feel like my teeth were going to fall out of my head.

This is currently my favorite flavored iced tea. Frank did a great job coming up with these blends!

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA