drank 1st Flush Darjeeling by Unknown

Put this in my travel mug to drink on the way to church this morning. This is not a travel mug tea. My mug kept the tea too hot, and I couldn’t really taste anything. And I burnt my tongue. So basically I went to church in a very grumpy mood. Oh well, now I know to save this tea for my pretty mugs and to use my travel mug for a nice builder’s tea.

See my previous note for my thoughts on this tea and why I’m so sad I couldn’t taste it with a burnt tongue. :p

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA