After much talk/begging/bullying from a friend I broke down and started watching Doctor Who. I don’t need one more thing to potentially suck hours of my life away, but I told my friend I’d give the show a fair shot. In turn she is going to read Jane Eyre or The Brothers Karamazov, two of my favorite classic novels. I guess we’ll each broaden our horizons.

Before settling into the show I made a big mug of this tea. It’s very cake-y tonight. There’s still pineapple but not as much as usual. I am getting toward the bottom of my bag, so that might have something to do with it. At any rate, this is a wonderful dessert tea and perfect for curling up under a blanket while watching tv.

JustJames

yay! another who-vian.

Lariel

‘I drink pineapple cake tea. Pineapple cake tea is cool’.

TeaBrat

I want to try this. I keep waiting for the chocolate covered strawberry to come back in a small size so I can order more things from Della Terra. :)

Cavocorax

Lariel – hahah.
Which episode(s) are you starting with? For a reluctant first-timer that could make a very big difference! I started with 2005’s Series One, but it took me a few to get into it because some of it was cringe-worthy. It got so much better though. <3

Veronica

Cavocorax, I’m starting with 2005’s series one, also. Nate, my friend, really likes the Doctor in season 2, but I started with the previous season just so I would have an idea of what’s going on. I’m only a few episodes in, so I’m still reserving judgement. :)

Comments

JustJames

yay! another who-vian.

Lariel

‘I drink pineapple cake tea. Pineapple cake tea is cool’.

TeaBrat

- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA