drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

This has been my tea of the morning for the past two days. I’m starting to get into an autumn frame of mind, so a cranberry/almond tea sounded good. H&S did an excellent job with this blend. It’s sweet from the almond with just enough cranberry tartness to keep things interesting. Really, really good.

Josie Jade

I love this one! I’m tempted to buy a tin with Harney’s free shipping deal today, even though my cupboard is so full!

Veronica

I’m so mad I missed their free shipping offer. I need to check my email more often. :/

Comments

Josie Jade

Veronica

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA