Backlogging. I made this last night, but I was folding laundry and forgot about it. It ended up steeping for about 10 minutes, so I was expecting a bitter mess. What I ended up with was an ah-mazing cuppa. The oolong gave a peachy flavor at the beginning of the sip and was followed by the blueberry and nutmeg. So good. I’m really enjoying nutmeg in my tea at the moment, and Design a Tea does a nice job blending it into several of their signature blends.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA