Hello, everyone! I’ve been away from Steepster because I quit drinking tea for a bit. Something with the change of seasons really messed up my sleep schedule, so I cut caffeine out altogether. But now that I’m no longer doing the insomniac shuffle I’m happily back to my lovely cuppas. Yay!

This is a nice morning mint tea. It has enough of a kick to get me going, but I also find the mint soothing. The smokiness is pleasing and perfect for this time of year. I do think this has lost some of its flavor, but it’s been almost a year since I bought it. There’s only a tiny bit left, so I’ll try to use it up this week.

Indigobloom

Glad you’re back! :)

Thanks!

goodwyntea

Keep sipping. How are the leaves doing in your garden?

Veronica

Incredibly well! I add them directly to my flowerbeds, and my lilies are HUGE. :) For my vegetable garden I add the leaves to my compost pile.

Comments

Indigobloom

Glad you’re back! :)

Thanks!

goodwyntea

Keep sipping. How are the leaves doing in your garden?

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA