My husband had to pick our eldest up from school because she’s not feeling well, and he brought this home to help soothe all the sore throats in this house. I do love tea bags when I’m not feeling well just for ease of use, so I was happy to see this box.

This tea is exactly what it says it is, lemon and ginger. The lemon is the first thing you taste, and it does have a lot of tartness. I ended up adding a teaspoon of honey to each cup to sweeten things up a bit. The ginger comes next and seems to settle in the back of the throat. It is soothing even though there’s a little bit of heat to it. With the added honey this is a nice cup for a sore throat and to chase the chills away.

This was nice. I can see myself keeping this with the other bagged teas I keep around for sick days.

Indigobloom

Honey is great for sore throats too! two birds with one stone :P

Comments

Indigobloom

Honey is great for sore throats too! two birds with one stone :P

Tea obsessed since 2010.

Some of my favorite tea companies are:

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Single Origin Teas
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA