drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

Today is our annual gingerbread house building, so I’m sipping on this while cutting out templates and doing some other prep work. My kids have been decorating houses for eight years now, and it’s a lot of fun to see how their houses change from year to year.

There’s not much for me to say about this tea that I haven’t said before. It’s still my favorite Earl Grey Cream. It’s kinda like Marry Poppins, practically perfect in every way. :)

That sounds like a great tradition!

Veronica

Sil, it is! We get together with friends, and there are about 15 kids that all decorate houses. Every year it’s a blast. At least until the clean up starts. ;-)

Cavocorax

Ooooh! I really want to do that now!

Veronica

Cavocorax – Do! It’s so much fun. Every year I think it would be fun to have a gingerbread house decorating party for adults, but I never take the time to plan it.

Comments

That sounds like a great tradition!

Cavocorax

Ooooh! I really want to do that now!

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA