drank Lady Grey by Twinings

Gingerbread house are done, and fun was had by all. For the first time my son didn’t make a house. We ended up having way more snow than the weatherman was calling for, and my son was desperate to play in it. Much more fun to a ten year old than putting candy on a little house.

So, I’m tired and desperately wanting a cuppa without the work of making one. I started looking through some tea bags I have collected from trades and almost empty boxes, and this one leaped out at me. I’ve always enjoyed it. Lot of citrus and bergamot flavors. Yum. I added a little sugar and cream to my cup and enjoyed this wonderful treat.

This is something I would pick up again.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA