I don’t know if I would have necessarily thought of a s’more if someone had handed me a cup of this tea and not told me the name. What I would have thought is Oh. Holy. Yum. This is delightful!

This isn’t a tea that screams s’mores! (despite its name). Rather it gives you all the notes of a s’more – nice dark chocolate, sweet honey, a touch of bread, smooth marshmallow, and light pine smoke – into something infinitely more sophisticated than your run of the mill campfire treat. I particularly like the honey and pine taste together and then the lingering chocolate at the end of the sip. So good.

My husband saw me lurking on Whispering Pines web site and surprised my by ordering this for me (he’s a good guy). I’m so glad he did. This is easily one of my new favorite fall/winter teas.

MissB

Yay for your husband! This is the one tea from my two orders from them I’ve yet to try. Will do so later today, and thanks for the reminder.

Veronica

Yeah, it was a nice surprise. Looking forward to reading your tasting note. This is a fun tea.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Aww what a nice guy! Glad you enjoyed it, Veronica! =)

Tea Sipper

This sounds GOOD.

Comments

MissB

Veronica

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Aww what a nice guy! Glad you enjoyed it, Veronica! =)

Tea Sipper

This sounds GOOD.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA