I enjoy Della Terra’s vanilla mint blends, and this one is no exception. It’s a nice and soft combination. Neither the mint nor the vanilla are in your face, but they are present in every sip and well supported by the black tea base. I will admit that the popcorn in the tea throws me off just because it does nothing for the tea. Every time I see it I think of Genmaicha, so this tea messes with my head.

Fjellrev

Yeah, vanilla mint genmaicha was what I thought when I first saw this. But glad to hear it’s better than it sounds.

Veronica

This is almost identical to their Candy Cane from last year (which I loved!). I do think I’m going to start picking the popcorn out before I steep my tea. It’s just… strange.

Fjellrev

Yeah, I don’t get it? Like ok, I know some people string popcorn around the tea but still.

Comments

Fjellrev

Veronica

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA