Whispering Pines could well be the death of my pocketbook. Now that I’ve tried a few of their teas I want to order everything they’ve got. I’ve enjoyed all the teas I’ve tried from them, and the mint chocolate chip is no exception.

This was a sample that was added to my order, and I’m so glad it was. There’s a great mint flavor with a dark chocolate note that is steady through the sip. Usually if/when I taste chocolate it’s at the end of the sip, so I really enjoyed having it present from start to finish. The tea is also very smooth, and while it’s not overly sweet the mint adds enough sweetness that I didn’t feel the need to add sugar to my cup. Plus, it resteeps very well. I’ve steeped the leaves three times now, and the flavor has been consistent with each cup. Win!

This one needs to always be in my cupboard.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Ohhhh your order just gave me the best idea…get excited for your sample! :D

Veronica

Woot! :)

Fjellrev

Nice, good to know!

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Ohhhh your order just gave me the best idea…get excited for your sample! :D

- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA