drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

Well, the single digit temperatures finally hit us, so I’ve been drinking copious amounts of hot tea over the past few days. I was really happy to have this in my cup while getting the kids to school. I’ve more or less stopped searching out other Earl Greys because I enjoy this one so much.

Lovely bergamot. Lovely vanilla. Nice, steady base tea. Perfect.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA