This is a decent Darjeeling. Lots of fruity notes and some sweetness. A few sips even reminded me of Fruit Loops cereal which was strange. As the tea cools the muscatel flavor comes to the front which is nice, but there is also something just hinting at bitterness at the end of the sip. I did a four minute steep for this cup. Next time I’ll shorten it by 30 seconds to see if that helps.

This isn’t my favorite Darjeeling, but it is a nice one. I’m glad I have more of it so I can play around some and try to find its sweet spot.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA