drank Key Lime Ceylon by Fusion Teas

This tea was ok. The lime flavor was there. It didn’t have an artificial or candy-like flavor. The Ceylon base was smooth. There was the bright zing I’d expect to get from a lime flavored tea. But even with all of its good points I felt pretty meh about this cup. I’m thinking it’d be much better iced, but I think this one is going in the swap pile so I can pass it along to someone who’ll love it more than me.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA