I have been sipping on this all day. I didn’t write down my thoughts on the individual steeps, but my overall thought is this is some mighty tasty tea. It’s creamy with the buttery smoothness of a good Oolong. There is also an orchid note that is usually present at the end of the sip, but in one or two steeps it was missing entirely. I do pick up more of the grassy flavor as the tea cools. I really like the grassy/milky combination. Very soothing.

Lariel of Lórien

There was one day I steeped that one until it ran out of flavour.

Veronica

That’s my plan. I think I have a couple more steeps until the leaves are truly spent. I’ve enjoyed having it in my cup all day!

Lariel of Lórien

I tried it with the Strawberry Oolong… it’s even better.

Veronica

Ooh, I need to add that to my order. Thanks!

Comments

Lariel of Lórien

There was one day I steeped that one until it ran out of flavour.

Lariel of Lórien

I tried it with the Strawberry Oolong… it’s even better.

Veronica

Ooh, I need to add that to my order. Thanks!

Tea obsessed since 2010.

Some of my favorite tea companies are:

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA