My morning pot of tea. I have avoided Irish Breakfast teas to this point because I thought I would find them too strong. For this blend at least I was definitely wrong. The tea is strong, but not bitter. There is a noticeable smokey taste at the end that I rather enjoyed, but also a smoothness. Highly enjoyable.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA