I’m still trying to get used to the taste of Camomile tea but the more and more I drink it the more and more I enjoy it. The taste is very distinct, I’ve can’t say I’ve had anything like it before. The reason I got this was because I have an insomnia problem and I wanted to try and counter it with this “relaxing” tea. So far it hasn’t worked to well, but I’m drinking it a little earlier than I normally would to see if that helps at all.

Joyce

Just tried the new Camomile blend from Long Life and I love it. Never was a big fan of just Camomile, but this is so delicious that I ordered a 6 pack.

Comments

Joyce

Hi!

I’m 25, and am currently an unemployed Photographer. I am very much into computers and video games, it’s actually more like an addiction.

I’m a used to be soda drinker trying to live a healthier life. My journey has thus far brought me to tea shops all the way from San Francisco to Chicago and a couple of places in between and I am constantly amazed by what I find.

Oklahoma