drank Chocolate Malt by 52teas

The smell of the dry leaves was a little weird. But as it is sitting here brewing, let me tell you, it is starting to smell good.
It has been a few more minutes….such a good chocolaty smell. It is like I am baking something chocolaty on my coffee table (er, tea table).
Took a sip and it is a little sweet and has a subtle chocolate malt flavor. I think with some training, I could drink this as is (I am working on not adding so much sweetener to my teas).
I added a splash of Coldstone Sweet Cream creamer (which tastes like melted coldstone ice cream on its own). It actually did not make it better. It kinda killed the deliciousness of the tea. Tomorrow I will try it with a little sugar and milk.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more

I am on a quest to try 175 teas in the next 366 days (yay leap year!) and review them all on steepster as well as in my blog. If you would like to help me out by sending a sample or two, send me a message!

My Ratings:
90-100 My Favorites! Keep in cupboard always.
70-89 Pretty Good! Would not mind drinking, would not mind having
40-69 Various levels of drinkable, would not buy again, but if it was given to me, I’d accept it.
20-39 Might be able to choke it down, many shortcomings, trade it away!
1-19 Gross. Pour it down the sink. Flush it. Give it away. Just get rid of it.

Chico, California, United States