This is the second tea that Will Work For Tea was so kind to send me as a sample!

As soon as I opened the bag I was blown away by the heavy smell – thick and dense, really heavy on the nuts. I expected some rough pepper-y smell, but it surprised me with a creamy sensation. So it was a great surprise, smells delightful and reminds me of Christmas somehow :)

I steeped it for 4 minutes to get more of that taste out in the cup. For the first cup I used bit of sugar and it was great. Really great taste, filling all corners of the mouth and leaving a nice tingling sensation in the end. But super-creamy and soft.

For the second cup I used milk, and it was even more great. I’m not a big fan of dairy products in my tea, but this one was outstanding. Usually I enjoy a cookie or some other sweets with my tea, but it was so good that it was a meal itself :)

Overall, this tea is really great, an unexpected mix of spicy and creamy. And my room and kitchen did smell of spicy nuts for at least 3 hours after steeping. Amazing tea, I will be looking forward to buying this.

Again, I have to thank Will Work For Tea for this great sample!