drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

Sharing a nighttime cup with my bird Elton :) (everything in it is safe for, or even GOOD for him. he gets to eat the nuts and fruit after we’re done with it!)

Faith

Awe, that’s so cute! Tea time with your bird…

Ceylon Star

LOVE that you share with your bird. I share with my pony, haha! I wish I’d been a tea junkie when my lovebird was still alive, I bet Baritone (aka Billy) would have loved forever nuts!

Comments

Faith

Awe, that’s so cute! Tea time with your bird…

Ceylon Star

Unapologetic DAVIDs Tea fan girl. I worked for them for six amazing months, and while I’m no longer there because my life fell apart and I moved back to my hometown to be closer to family I still love them.
I am a total tea nerd and like to spout off random facts about theanine and talk about rinsing oolongs at parties and occasionally to random people I talk to throughout my day.
Waitress. Fat. Queer. Femme.
I have a tumblr, ask nicely and I’ll share!

Regina, Saskatchewana