This may be the green tea I’ve been waiting for my whole life. I was fearful it would be all cranberry and cinnamon and no tea but there is a lovely astringency to it and the green tea flavour is lovely. I don’t know if it’s the cinnamon or the mistletoe or what but this tea is just so amazingly warm and lovely. I am always pleasantly surprised by cranberries, they add such a lovely warmth and sweetness to tea.

Sweet Canadian

I think it tastes a lot like last years Elf Help when brewed. Is that weird? I expected a greater contrast.

Sweet Canadian

PS I also love cranberry in tea, especially in Cranberry pear! There were some bags of it in the discount section of my store and I almost let myself be tempted.

Comments

Sweet Canadian

Sweet Canadian

Unapologetic DAVIDs Tea fan girl. I worked for them for six amazing months, and while I’m no longer there because my life fell apart and I moved back to my hometown to be closer to family I still love them.
I am a total tea nerd and like to spout off random facts about theanine and talk about rinsing oolongs at parties and occasionally to random people I talk to throughout my day.
Waitress. Fat. Queer. Femme.
I have a tumblr, ask nicely and I’ll share!

Regina, Saskatchewana