drank Prairie Berry by DAVIDsTEA

saskatoon berries and maple syrup are the reason i tried this tea. it being delicious is the reason i continuously reach for it over most other berry teas. i am thinking i am going to try mixing it with pineapple oolong and see what happens…

Sweet Canadian

I realllly want to try this one. Which Oolongs should I get at the Davids Family and Friends sale Tea? I was going to get 50 grams of the skinny, 50 grams of vanilla oolong, and 25 g of milk oolong. But this could also be a contender. Any idea what the next tea of the month will be?

Teavangelical

vanilla orchid is absolutely amazing, it’s the tea of the month this month and i absolutely love it. it’s lightly floral, just perfectly vanilla and the oolong is absolutely exceptional. i also love pineapple oolong. it’s juicy pineapple awesomeness. and it’s wonderful iced. also, i went for like two whole weeks drinking it every single day, often a few times. what else are you getting?! i do know but unfortunately i’m sworn to silence.

Sweet Canadian

I already have/love pinapple oolong! I think it is the best tea of the month that they have done in the last little while.
I am planning on getting: 50 g of vanilla orchid (corrected, I always forget their are 2) 50 g of the skinny, 25 g of milk oolong, 100 g of read my lips, 100 g of mothers little helper, 100 g of chocolate chili chai, 100 g of cocomint cream, 100 g of brazillionaire, 100 g of Kanpe, 100 g of Pink Flamingo, and 100 g of Sleigh ride. I really need to restock on herbals.

Teavangelical

have you tried Alpine Punch? it’s so immensely satisfying in the evening when I want something with a richer mouthfeel than an herbal.

Sweet Canadian

Yes I have, I had it a while ago at a friends house as she still had some from last year. I wasn’t overly impressed then, but I tried it the other day in store and thought it was better. We’ll see, I’m really just looking to replenish my caffeine free selections since all I have atm is Birthday Cake and Strawberry Ginger.

Cavocorax

:p Aww man, I’m so jealous of you guys. All that tea!!! But then if I worked at DT they would get half my cheque. That’s what happened when I was at chapters.

Teavangelical

you kind of luck out though cuz unlike most jobs, you also get to consume the product all day at work. I mean I do spend a lot of money, but I’m lucky enough to also get to try everything new for free and also can drink whatever I want all day at work. That being said, my collection got out of hand so I’m on a hiatus.

Comments

Sweet Canadian

Cavocorax

Teavangelical

Unapologetic DAVIDs Tea fan girl. I worked for them for six amazing months, and while I’m no longer there because my life fell apart and I moved back to my hometown to be closer to family I still love them.
I am a total tea nerd and like to spout off random facts about theanine and talk about rinsing oolongs at parties and occasionally to random people I talk to throughout my day.
Waitress. Fat. Queer. Femme.
I have a tumblr, ask nicely and I’ll share!

Regina, Saskatchewana