drank Genmaicha by DAVIDsTEA

this was one of only two tins I bought during my 27 tea spree on Saturday. Tins of tea make me feel rich! Which I am not. Becuase I bought 27 teas on Saturday. And then 2 more tins on Sunday…
Anyway. I love this tea. I drink it at work when I’m starting to get hungry and I’m still a ways from lunch time. Tonight i was trying to resist the munchies (so far, still sucessful but it’s only 1am) and i brewed this. Then I got distracted and let it cool to almost room temperature. The kettle was already on for my next cup so I chugged this. Woah, it’s GOOD. I am going to try making iced fruity teas with genmaicha added. I think that’s the reason I love Sleigh Ride as much as I do…

Unapologetic DAVIDs Tea fan girl. I worked for them for six amazing months, and while I’m no longer there because my life fell apart and I moved back to my hometown to be closer to family I still love them.
I am a total tea nerd and like to spout off random facts about theanine and talk about rinsing oolongs at parties and occasionally to random people I talk to throughout my day.
Waitress. Fat. Queer. Femme.
I have a tumblr, ask nicely and I’ll share!

Regina, Saskatchewana