drank Exotica by DAVIDsTEA

My husband never asks for tea…

Except for the last 2 nights. He’s had a sore throat. So what does he ask for? Lemon tea. I had 3 different kinds before his request. Now it’s down to this one. (Good thing he doesn’t get sick often!) I made a large pot for us to share since I have the most of this. He said he likes this one the best! He tastes the lemon and cinnamon most prominently here.

I think this is a keeper for the cupboard!

Boiling 8 min or more
Sare

Always best to keep a tea around to sooth a hubby :) LOL I let mine try every tea so I know which ones he likes for toughs calming days! Jameson likes lemon in his Ice tea so i should get this one for him to try :)

LiberTEAS

I think I’d die from shock if my hubby were to ask me for tea. haha!

Comments

Sare

LiberTEAS

I think I’d die from shock if my hubby were to ask me for tea. haha!

I’m a native Midwesterner (Iowa, specifically) who was happily uprooted to California twice. SoCal is what I consider home, even though I currently don’t live there. I hope to return home again!

Tea has really come to fill the void of my current displacement. My husband & I (with our two tiny weenies) moved to Indiana hardly knowing a soul. It’s been a tougher transition for me than I’d thought it would be. I have amassed a cupboard of teas to keep me company until I feel more familiar in my newer surroundings.

I will refrain from giving numerical values to teas because I am a faddist. My likes and dislikes are constantly changing. Flavored blacks are what I gravitate to the most. Having said that, I do enjoy a wide variety of teas – you name it, I’ll try it. I may not like it today, but I might revisit it later and love it.

Flavor note: I prefer my teas to be bold in flavor. I am starting to come around to drinking tea without additives. But I do like to dirty my tea with rock sugar/simple syrup and sometimes with half-n-half/milk. Unflavored greens are unsweetened, but flavored greens I usually add rock sugar. Lately I have been favoring flavored guayusa and matés.

Indianapolis