I received this tea from Cofftea in our “Pay It Forward” Karma Tea Swap and I was thrilled with every cup from my first teapot to a fourth forgotten resteep. The delightful coconut scent came through the envelope even before I opened it. To clarify, this is not an overly sweet coconut flavor; if it is flavored oil, it is used beautifully sparingly, if real coco. maybe it was toasted? The first cup has the lovely Coco. scent again and the color is a deceptive brown rather than green or yellow. But when I tasted it, the green tea came through more strongly and almost drowned out the light Coco. taste at the end. In fact, my first thought on the first swig (sorry aficionados—I rarely sip) was >Bang

Cofftea

Um… no you didn’t… As I don’t like coconut (even though I love pouchong) I would never buy or ask for this one. It was someone else:)

Comments

Cofftea

I’m 57, used to be I/T project & program manager and live with a pug (Rhumba). I drink white- and green teas almost exclusively to cut down on caffeine.

I enjoyed black tea in college when I drank gallons all day long. Unfortunately the only tea available then was Lipton & Nestea. sigh What a difference now, in the stores and with the Internet.

I’ve been inspired by all of your taste notes to try different manufacturers, URLs, and flavors, so thank you Steepers.

Omaha, Nebraska, USA