drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

Trying to clean up some samples tonight. No idea who sent me this but thank you whoever it was!

Ok, I’m a hiker…..we call this trail mix not tea! I opened the baggie and literally ate half my sample…it was good. Why are we bothering steeping this? It’s TRAIL MIX!

Reluctantly I didn’t eat all of it and brewed the rest up. Turns a reddish color immediately that looks pretty cool. It smells like something out of a bakery…yumm!

Subtle flavors. I can taste the apple and a bit but I’m thinking it tastes like donuts or pastries or something. Strange….
I like it honestly (which surprises me since I thought I was making a mistake not just eating it all lol). Passing grade to you Mr. Trail mix!

Allie

I sent that one to you. I’m glad you enjoyed it! It’s different, but in a good way. :-)

T.C.

Thanks Allie :)

Ellyn

There have been a few teas that I thought to try as trail mix…never made that leap…maybe next time it occurs to me I will try it!

ashmanra

I love what Demitri Martin says. “Hiking is just walking where it’s okay to pee.” LOL!

whatshesaid

I always thought about eating it but for some reason that seemed blasphemous!

Comments

Allie

T.C.

Thanks Allie :)

Ellyn

ashmanra

whatshesaid

I always thought about eating it but for some reason that seemed blasphemous!

Passionate about the outdoors. Love to hike and backpack. Detest coffee, wine, & cigarettes. Only become addicted to tea this last year. I’m a 100% loose leaf guy. I mainly enjoy greens, whites, & oolongs (along with rooibos and honeybush).

Tacoma, WA