Thank you so much Azzrian for sharing this blend with me.

I really enjoy it, I find the green tea base very subtle without any astringency nor bitterness even if I over-steeped it a little.

This is my second Butiki teas only and I am really impressed with this brand.
The pistachio flavour is the leading role – it is clearly creamy but cannot really say I get an iced cream flavour, much more a creamy pistachio (which is perfect to me)

As my mug is cooling, the flavours become more interesting : the pistachio is more & more present and the creamy note totally invades the aftertaste. I imagine it could be a very nice iced tea as well.

I really loved it – thanks again Azzrian

Ysaurella – butiki has wonderful flavoured teas! Stacy has some serious magic in the way that she blends things. If you like grapefruit…try her grapefruit dragon well.

All of that being said, she also has some mighty fine unflavoured teas too!

Ysaurella

Azzrian was so generous to me …she sent me several Butiki teas to taste these fantastic blends. Now I feel I won’t be long to place order !

If there are more you want to try that I have in my cupboard let me know in January! I’m happy to send among a few more for you to try!

If you like black straight teas….try her premium Taiwanese Assam. Soooo good.

Azzrian

And you also sent me SO many WONDERFUL teas!!! Thank you so much I have enjoyed many – now that I can make tasting notes I am too sick to drink tea :( Hope to make some notes very soon!

Ooh looking forward to see the reviews from both of you :)

Tis also makes me want to try this tea again….as luck would have it, I do have a bag of it haha

@ Azzrian : oh get well soon we all had a cold around on last days
@ Sil : no probs, we’ll see in January for our swap :) I am sure I have a lot to discover about Butiki teas and other North american tea brands

Comments

All of that being said, she also has some mighty fine unflavoured teas too!

Ysaurella

If you like black straight teas….try her premium Taiwanese Assam. Soooo good.

Azzrian

Ooh looking forward to see the reviews from both of you :)

@ Azzrian : oh get well soon we all had a cold around on last days

First, please forgive me for my English and all the grammatical mistakes you’ll find in my posts.
As English isn’t my mother tongue it sometimes makes things more difficult to express cleverly and accurately what I feel.

I was mainly in black flavoured teas, green as well if not bitter.
I’m now drinking much straight teas because my palate is now developed enough to appreciate them .

My favourite brands are : Mariage Frères,Theodor,Butiki Teas,Dammann Frères, Betjeman & Barton.
My ratings are as follow :

100 to 95 : my darlings; always in my cupboard

94 to 90 : Excellent tea, often in my cupboard

89 to 80 : very good tea, a pleasure to drink it

79 to 70: not bad even nice, why not having it sometimes, but well, not so urgent !

69 to 50 : Meh, deceptive or just not for me – but has some qualities

49 to 30 : I just don’t appreciate it

Under 30 : is this tea ?!?!?

My tea blog (in French)