drank Peach HoppiTea by Butiki Teas

This is the special custom blend tailored by Butiki for Azzrian
I thank you very much for sharing some of it with me.

I really love it – First the blend scent is wonderful, then the brewed blend perfume is unique …and the taste is just waouh…surprising and so yummy.

Tea base is not too strong-but absolutely not weak- and perfectly spouses the peach aromas. But we can detect a different very interesting aroma and this is probably hop.
There is a very very light bitterness (no astringency at all) which is so interesting because this is really like the flavour of a beer without alcohol :)
This is an original flavour in a tea and this is really a success for me (and I don’t like beer, so this is really a big success)

TheTeaFairy

A tea tasting like beer? Well that’s interesting! I had a beer experience yesterday, might write about it later :-)

Azzrian

Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed it!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Azzrian

Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed it!

First, please forgive me for my English and all the grammatical mistakes you’ll find in my posts.
As English isn’t my mother tongue it sometimes makes things more difficult to express cleverly and accurately what I feel.

I was mainly in black flavoured teas, green as well if not bitter.
I’m now drinking much straight teas because my palate is now developed enough to appreciate them .

My favourite brands are : Mariage Frères,Theodor,Butiki Teas,Dammann Frères, Betjeman & Barton.
My ratings are as follow :

100 to 95 : my darlings; always in my cupboard

94 to 90 : Excellent tea, often in my cupboard

89 to 80 : very good tea, a pleasure to drink it

79 to 70: not bad even nice, why not having it sometimes, but well, not so urgent !

69 to 50 : Meh, deceptive or just not for me – but has some qualities

49 to 30 : I just don’t appreciate it

Under 30 : is this tea ?!?!?

My tea blog (in French)