It’s my first guayusa blend. I was sceptical about this base as I am really a tea lover, rooibos and herbal blends are generally not my cup of tea.

I read so many laudatory comments about Good Morning Sunshine that I choose this sample with my Butiki Order.

I am happy to have pick up this sample because I really like it.
Even if for me it is not a tea, it is very well blended and delicious.

To me the Lemon Grass is the leading flavour, very very far before lemon.
It is very herbal and it appears strange to me to have such a blend in the morning – this is typically the kind of flavours I’d prefer to have in the evening – not possible due to the high level of caffeine except if I want to dance rumba all night long !

This blend has an incredible efficacity to wake you up, as efficent as a coffee.

Probably not a future staple for me but I should recognize Stacy is the best person to make you like herbal & rooibos blends when you don’t really appreciate them.

Barbara

May I ask what guayusa is?

Ysaurella

it’s an amazonian herb. the leaves contain a a lot of caffeine

Ok,thanks… :-)

Comments

Barbara

May I ask what guayusa is?

Ysaurella

it’s an amazonian herb. the leaves contain a a lot of caffeine

Ok,thanks… :-)

First, please forgive me for my English and all the grammatical mistakes you’ll find in my posts.
As English isn’t my mother tongue it sometimes makes things more difficult to express cleverly and accurately what I feel.

I was mainly in black flavoured teas, green as well if not bitter.
I’m now drinking much straight teas because my palate is now developed enough to appreciate them .

My favourite brands are : Mariage Frères,Theodor,Butiki Teas,Dammann Frères, Betjeman & Barton.
My ratings are as follow :

100 to 95 : my darlings; always in my cupboard

94 to 90 : Excellent tea, often in my cupboard

89 to 80 : very good tea, a pleasure to drink it

79 to 70: not bad even nice, why not having it sometimes, but well, not so urgent !

69 to 50 : Meh, deceptive or just not for me – but has some qualities

49 to 30 : I just don’t appreciate it

Under 30 : is this tea ?!?!?

My tea blog (in French)