Thanks Azzrian for sharing this sample with me.

It is a very decent tea, with a light tea base and good aromas of blackberry.
It makes the job without being exceptional nor complex.

I am still searching the perfect blackberry tea and moreover a perfect raspberry tea.

Barbara

Yes it’s so hard to find the perfect blackberry. Harneys & Sons also has one that sounds good. You haven’t tried that one yet by any chance, have you? I’d be interested in your opinion.

no unfortunately didn’t but i want to try the Mariage Frères one

Ysaurella

and would love to taste this one as well :http://www.mariagefreres.com/boutique/UK/ft+framboise+T823.html

they are cheap, hope they are good !

Barbara

Hey, that may be something to consider!

Comments

Barbara

no unfortunately didn’t but i want to try the Mariage Frères one

Ysaurella

they are cheap, hope they are good !

Barbara

Hey, that may be something to consider!

First, please forgive me for my English and all the grammatical mistakes you’ll find in my posts.
As English isn’t my mother tongue it sometimes makes things more difficult to express cleverly and accurately what I feel.

I was mainly in black flavoured teas, green as well if not bitter.
I’m now drinking much straight teas because my palate is now developed enough to appreciate them .

My favourite brands are : Mariage Frères,Theodor,Butiki Teas,Dammann Frères, Betjeman & Barton.
My ratings are as follow :

100 to 95 : my darlings; always in my cupboard

94 to 90 : Excellent tea, often in my cupboard

89 to 80 : very good tea, a pleasure to drink it

79 to 70: not bad even nice, why not having it sometimes, but well, not so urgent !

69 to 50 : Meh, deceptive or just not for me – but has some qualities

49 to 30 : I just don’t appreciate it

Under 30 : is this tea ?!?!?

Paris, France