I need to thanks very much Nicole for this sample, she added it as a surprise in my parcel :)

I love this surprise ! It’s a Butiki tea, and I’m rarely not in love with a BT tea and however it is a Pineapple tea ! I love Pineapple !J’adore l’ananas ! Ananas sounds much tropical than Pineapple.

The dry leaves are long and so beautiful,and I love to get chunks of fuits in my fruity teas so I’m lucky I have at least 3 chunks of a beautiful pale yellow Pineapple. the scent is definitively Pineapple. I really enjoy the oolong tea base you used Stacy.
The taste is so fresh and soft, I adore it. I am not disappointed at all by the Pineapple taste of this tea, it was often the case in the past with other teas, unable to respect the natural taste of this fruit.

Stacy are you thinking about working on a Raspberry tea ? I am the raspberry biggest fan…and never found a tea I consider as really respectful with this berry.

Nicole thanks so much for this one !

Butiki Teas

Glad you are enjoying this one! The Wen Shan Bao Zhong base is one of my top 2 favorite oolongs. Unfortunately, I am not planning on working on a straight raspberry. We will be working on a raspberry beer tea which is pretty close but will have a bit of bitterness that the hops provides. I would be happy to work on a custom raspberry blend to develop the perfect raspberry blend for you.

Ysaurella

I loved very much the custom blend you did for Azzrian around beer too, Peach Hoppitea. I’m looking forward to taste your raspberry beer tea :)
Thanks for the custom blend offer – I keep this in mind as we say in French…ce n’est pas tombé dans l’oreille d’un sourd ! Do you use this expression as well ? something like your proposition didn’t fall on deaf ears ? :)

you’re correct. in english we say “falling on deaf ears” or in this case “your offer hasn’t fallen on deaf ears” :)

Butiki Teas

Glad you enjoyed that one. I had a great time working with Azzrian on her beer tea. Yes, we have a similar saying and my mother says that quite a bit. :)

Nicole

I love this oolong base as well. So light and refreshing. This was the first oolong I had that made me reconsider oolongs as a whole. I’m so glad you liked it!

CHAroma

Stacy has also made a Raspberry Truffle Black Tea that is phenomenal! I highly recommend it!

Comments

Butiki Teas

Ysaurella

Nicole

CHAroma

First, please forgive me for my English and all the grammatical mistakes you’ll find in my posts.
As English isn’t my mother tongue it sometimes makes things more difficult to express cleverly and accurately what I feel.

I was mainly in black flavoured teas, green as well if not bitter.
I’m now drinking much straight teas because my palate is now developed enough to appreciate them .

My favourite brands are : Mariage Frères,Theodor,Butiki Teas,Dammann Frères, Betjeman & Barton.
My ratings are as follow :

100 to 95 : my darlings; always in my cupboard

94 to 90 : Excellent tea, often in my cupboard

89 to 80 : very good tea, a pleasure to drink it

79 to 70: not bad even nice, why not having it sometimes, but well, not so urgent !

69 to 50 : Meh, deceptive or just not for me – but has some qualities

49 to 30 : I just don’t appreciate it

Under 30 : is this tea ?!?!?

Paris, France