I have decided to add this tea to my order because of the high ratings here on Steepster and because your notes here were really enthusiastic.

Opening the bag, I get a delicious smell of toffee, really toffee, not caramel.
Drinking it, it’s a pleasant caramel and toffee tea.It’s not a complex tea, it’s a pleasant tea.
For me, it is a kind of “lack of character” and I was probably expecting too much from this tea.
I have now a lot of caramel teas and from far my favourite one remains Wedding impérial from MF.It’s a totally different tea and they cannot be compared but I cannot forget its strong character each time I have another caramel tea…complicated…

While cooling, the toffee taste is much present and overtakes the caramel, I prefer that.
Very nicely blended tea.
Caramel-Toffee you may have been my lover if I haven’t have met Wedding Impérial first :)

First, please forgive me for my English and all the grammatical mistakes you’ll find in my posts.
As English isn’t my mother tongue it sometimes makes things more difficult to express cleverly and accurately what I feel.

I was mainly in black flavoured teas, green as well if not bitter.
I’m now drinking much straight teas because my palate is now developed enough to appreciate them .

My favourite brands are : Mariage Frères,Theodor,Butiki Teas,Dammann Frères, Betjeman & Barton.
My ratings are as follow :

100 to 95 : my darlings; always in my cupboard

94 to 90 : Excellent tea, often in my cupboard

89 to 80 : very good tea, a pleasure to drink it

79 to 70: not bad even nice, why not having it sometimes, but well, not so urgent !

69 to 50 : Meh, deceptive or just not for me – but has some qualities

49 to 30 : I just don’t appreciate it

Under 30 : is this tea ?!?!?

Paris, France