Stacy so kindly added this sample to my order.

I’ve been distracted this morning because we had no electricity this morning, general problem with half the town.I was so upset I cannot have my tea (everything is electrical in my flat)

it finally was fixed at noon and I rushed to my kettle.

I rushed too fast and I stupidely put boiling water on the leaves and immediately saw on the sample bag that it was supposed to be 160°F ooooouuuuupssss I immediately poured cold water in addition in my infusing mug.
So I was suspicious about the result of my mistake but it is really yummy.
I got a pleasant tea base, mellow, low on tannins, medium bodied and a suttle a very delicate flavour of blueberry.

It was my first purple tea and as it is a flavoured one I cannot say much about purple tea but I really enjoy this tea and the base wasn’t astringent at all to me.

I am still enjoying it with my blueberry muffins even if it’s 1 PM here.

First, please forgive me for my English and all the grammatical mistakes you’ll find in my posts.
As English isn’t my mother tongue it sometimes makes things more difficult to express cleverly and accurately what I feel.

I was mainly in black flavoured teas, green as well if not bitter.
I’m now drinking much straight teas because my palate is now developed enough to appreciate them .

My favourite brands are : Mariage Frères,Theodor,Butiki Teas,Dammann Frères, Betjeman & Barton.
My ratings are as follow :

100 to 95 : my darlings; always in my cupboard

94 to 90 : Excellent tea, often in my cupboard

89 to 80 : very good tea, a pleasure to drink it

79 to 70: not bad even nice, why not having it sometimes, but well, not so urgent !

69 to 50 : Meh, deceptive or just not for me – but has some qualities

49 to 30 : I just don’t appreciate it

Under 30 : is this tea ?!?!?

My tea blog (in French)