drank Samurai Chai Mate by Teavana

One thing that made this Chai tea different from a lot of other chai’s I have had is the subtle flavor of it. A lot of the time chai teas have very strong and robust flavors; due to the black tea base and heavy use of strong spices like. However, this one being a mate’ and green rooibos gave a lighter and smoother flavor. The spices used add a nice flavor and zing, and the citrus flavors added a nice tangy flavor without being overpowering. I will say though that i don’t taste the pineapple and almonds much though.

Overall I would say that if you are looking for a light citrus chai tea, this is the one for you…

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

90-100
Just love it and might keep as a staple
80-90
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
70-80
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
60-70
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
50-60
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50