drank Samurai Chai Maté by Teavana

One thing that made this Chai tea different from a lot of other chai’s I have had is the subtle flavor of it. A lot of the time chai teas have very strong and robust flavors; due to the black tea base and heavy use of strong spices like. However, this one being a mate’ and green rooibos gave a lighter and smoother flavor. The spices used add a nice flavor and zing, and the citrus flavors added a nice tangy flavor without being overpowering. I will say though that i don’t taste the pineapple and almonds much though.

Overall I would say that if you are looking for a light citrus chai tea, this is the one for you…

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50