This was one of the first teas that I got from Teavana. I said I was looking for a coconut flavored tea and was showed this one. When I got it home and brewed it I was at first kinda meh with it. The ginger and cardamon are very strong and over powering, and sometimes had an astringent flavor.

Just as I was about to give up I read a review that said that they brewed a cup with their Keurig coffee maker. Seeing how my parents had one i gave it a try. I put 8oz in the basket and brewed it at the largest cup size from the settings…….

IT TASTED GREAT. There was a stronger and creamier taste of coconut, and the ginger and cardamom were more subdued. I don’t drink it every day but once in a while I get a strong hankering for this.

Overall I would not recommend this to a friend unless they had the Keurig machine. However it is a good tea to have if you want to make a quick cup of tea with the machine…

190 °F / 87 °C

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50