drank My Morning Mate by Teavana

Sigh, I had such high hopes for this tea. Especially since my Aztec Fire was a bust. It made a clearish brown liqoure and smelled nutty enough. But When I tasted it, all it tastes like to me was very watered down coffee. It was so dull I went and made my mom coffee instead.

Tasteing it again now that it has cooled a lot. I am tasteing a lot more of the flavors then before. It seems like though most of the flavors are in the after taste. Also some of the flavor might be because of the Hogcha black tea that I mixed in with it.

I am holding off my rating for now, cause I wonder if I used enough of it to brew….

*EDIT: I made another brew of this and found it to be more satisfactory. See later note.

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

90-100
Just love it and might keep as a staple
80-90
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
70-80
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
60-70
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
50-60
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50