drank My Morning Mate by Teavana

Decided to give this one another try the other day. This time I used a little more tea and it was first brewed with hotter water. I also used some 3rd steep Copper Hogcha (Teavana) to add just a tad bit of black tea flavor under it.

I was more satisfied then I was when I first tried to brew it. The liquor looks like a lightly roasted coffee brew; and taste like it to. It had a much stronger coffee bean and hazelnut flavoring with a bit of cocoa and nutty undertones. I didn’t taste really any of the citrus though that is in it and wonder how much this differs from Mate’vana (Teavana).

I don’t hate it, by any means. As someone who also likes to drink coffee(medium roast with H&H)I found it to be kinda of like a wanna be. It is a tea that when it was younger always wished it was coffee and tried it’s best to become it, but will never be coffee. I can see though how this would be great for people who can’t drink coffee or don’t like the bitterness, but still want a coffee like flavor; and for that this tea is perfect.

Overall I would recommend this tea for someone who likes coffee flavor, but not the jitters or bitterness.

Water: 28 oz
Amount: 3 tsp
Base teas: 3rd steep Copper Hogcha
Steep: 3 minuets by it’s self and 3 minuets with the Hogcha.
Teapot: Glass

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50