Out of all of the Epi Teas, this is the one I was most excited to try. I have never had lavender in a tea before and didn’t know what to expect.

When I brewed this it made more a of brownish color then a reddish black tea liquor. the leaves in the bags were bigger then I thought they would be. They filled up the entire bag! The smell of it was nice and balanced, since I thought the lavender might be over powering. The initial taste worried me, cause it had a soapy after taste. However, I think this was attributed to morning mouth. As it cooled a bit and tasted again I found that this tea bag made a wonderful cup. The bergamont flavor was there, but not over powering. The lavender wasn’t over powering either, and I think it added a nice creamy and slightly floral tasted to it. I think I should have brewed till around 4 minuets though, since it came out a bit bitter, but not overly.

I am really happy with this tea. I think when it comes out I will buy some more to have good bagged tea on hand.

Water: 14oz (I think)
Bags: 1
Method: Mug Brew
Sweetener: 1 1/2 TBL

Overall I would recommend this to a friend who likes Earl Grey and wants to try something different.

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50