drank Carrot Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Second tea of the day. No, wait third.

The dry leaf smells nutty and a little bit of spice. I had a lot of chunks in it. Not sure what some of it is though. The liquor that it makes is a brownish gold color.

The taste is kinda disappointing. At first it was bland, but the I added more sweeter and that helped. It has a odd crisp carrot flavor with a light mix of nuttiness and cream(texture mostly) % almost savory flavor. A lot of the icing type of flavor is right after the sip on the tongue.

Overall it is just kinda weird and wishy/washy. Then again being that it is so chunky I might have not used enough; since it is hard to spoon it out properly. I will have to experiment.

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50