First Tea of the day before work…. blah.

The smell of this is kinda like Liptons, but with a hint of coco. It also makes a nice reddish brown liquor. The taste is what I expected. Your basic malty black tea, but with a little ity bit of coco after taste. It is not very astringent, which is nice.

I am not going to rate it cause personally I don’t care for Irish or English breakfast teas. They are good for mixing in flavors(I put a cina disk in mine), but they are just to boring for me. It is not bad though.

Overall I would recommend this to someone who likes malty, or breakfast teas.

Azzrian

Ya know I totally get your point although there are times all I want is a straight breakfast tea. Especially on those mornings I feel pretty bland lol.

Ze_Teamaker

ahaah, Si. It was a good tea. I just felt like rating it would do the tea an injustice. It is kinda like a nice plain coffee that you just want to add sugar and cream to and just drink.

Comments

Azzrian

Ze_Teamaker

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

90-100
Just love it and might keep as a staple
80-90
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
70-80
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
60-70
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
50-60
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50