The last of the Tea samples. I can’t wait till they open so I can buy some!

This made a nice brownish liquor and it smelled like a good chai tea. The bag has a lot of spices and ginger bits mixed in……YAY! The taste is a really smooth, and not overpowering spicy flavors. The ginger was the most pronounced in my opinion; coarse I did steep for a long period. I like the ginger taste though, it tasted kinda like spicy ginger hard candy.

I think out of all the samples, this one and the lavender Earl Grey are my favorites. I diffidently will buy some when they come out.

Overall I would recommend this tea to someone who likes lighter chais or Ginger Chais.

P.S. I mixed this with the Irish breakfast and got another decent steeping out of it.

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50