drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

Story Time: School just started up again last week. I think this semester won’t be too bad. Most of the classes I have are in graphic design. It has been raining and gray for the past few days now thanks to the storm out in the gulf. I don’t mind the rain(I like it), but when i goes on for so long I get sooooo lazy.

Tea Time: This awesome sample was from Will Work For Tea
Being a coconut lover I was really excited to try this tea. The smell of this is like smelling a bag of sweeten coconut flakes…..YESTH! The leaf makes a really nice reddish liquor as well. OMG This smells and taste like drinking sweeten coconut shavings mixed with cream. IT IS SOOO GOOD!!! The only thing that is holding it back is that i don’t really taste the pie crust or something like that.

Overall I would highly recommend this to someone who is a coconut lover.

P.S. You can get two good steepings from this.

Specifics
Leaf: 2.5oz
Water: 28oz
Pot: Glass
Sweetener: about 1 tbsp light agave per 14 oz glass

Awkward Soul

ooh, I might have to try this one!

Comments

Awkward Soul

ooh, I might have to try this one!

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

90-100
Just love it and might keep as a staple
80-90
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
70-80
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
60-70
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
50-60
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50