drank Earl Grey by Harney & Sons

Story Time: School is still going pretty well, even though I don’t have a lot of time to make tea like I did over the summer. meh… I am kinda mad that one of my graphic design classes is a dud. The teacher doesn’t really know what he is doing./rages\ At least the other ones are good.

Tea Time: I have had this sample from Azzrian for a while, but kept forgetting to post a note about it.
The smell of this is your typical nice and true EC smell…hmmm. The liquor is more of a brownish color then red; and smells like a typical EC. This one is defiantly more of a light EC flavor. It does have a sort of odd sour aftertaste. Overall it is a good simple Earl Grey. Not spectacular, but good and simple.

Overall I would recommend this to someone who likes lighter Earl Greys.

P.S. This song has been stuck in my head lately for some reason. At least I know got around to buying the album…

P.S.2: Thanks Azzrian for the sample
Water: 28 ounces
Pot: Glass
Leaf: 3 tsp
Sweetener: almost 1 tbsp for a 10 oz mug

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50