drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Had some of this in the morning with a pumpkin muffin from 7-11; who I must say has some REALLY good tasting bakery and fresh snack stuff. I did a normal pot brew with a little bit of what was left of my agave nectar…(notices the bottle is now empty). NOOOOO!!!!! Well time to buy more.

This tasted way better then it did before. I add a little bit of brown sugar for flavor and it completed it. I think I am going to have to buy some darker agave nectar for this one. Mmmmmh, pumpkin…..

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

90-100
Just love it and might keep as a staple
80-90
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
70-80
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
60-70
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
50-60
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50