Story Time:Well it’s hurricane party weather, but since I don’t really drink, I am going to try to get threw by tea samples I have been meaning to finish.

Tea Time: This one was given to me by Awkward Soul. Thanks for the sample!

The dry leaf smells lightly like red hots…. ME GUSTA! The liquor is a nice royal golden yellow and smells still like red hots, but slightly savory.

No sweetner: pleasantly grassy and with some mild spice warm flavor and a hint of bitter.

Little sweetener: Kinda the same but less bitter.

More sweetener: should havn’t added as much as I did. It does taste a little more like red hots with a pinch of savory.

The thing I like about this tea is that the spice level isn’t exaggerated. It won’t give you hot lips, but it has a nice savoy warm hue and tongue tingle that makes me love spicy food. It fits well with the green tea base. I would have to give this tea nickname, I would call it mexican; if only I had a burrito to compliment it right now.

Overall a nice cupa tea. Very warming and savory. I only wish I brewed it hotter.

I would recommend this to mild spice people or spicy flavor lovers.

P.S. What is currently playing on my YouTube playlist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcmDhG0YhgI&feature=autoplay&list=PL0F4F1D0F36A715C1&playnext=2

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50