drank Earl of Anxi by Verdant Tea

Having the cold steep from last night. It is a good mix of citrus and floral, yet smooth. The Frankincense I think is what is making it smooth. It sometimes can toast a little soapy but I did brew it for 24 hours instead of a smaller bit, but it’s still good.

Also I need to learn this song

Specifics

Water: 20oz
Time: 24 hours about
Pot: Glass
Leaf: 4 times infused 1 tsp amount

Iced
Bonnie

You’re kidding. Love potion #9 ?! I think of Rachmaninoff’s Vigil.We are different.

Ze_Teamaker

Eh it is a little corny, but I love the instrumental cover the Ventures do. Wait, did you think I was describing the tea with the song?

Bonnie

Yup! Tea matched to music.

Ze_Teamaker

Oh, I was just talking that I wanted to learn it; not matching with tea. Otherwise I think yours would fit better for that…

Bonnie

Ha! I’m silly! When I drink black tea or puer (which is black tea for the most part) at Happy Luckys Tea House, I listen to old jazz, swing or big band. Some teas I want silence, some classical and some smooth jazz, piano or guitar. I remember that song though when it came out. Liked poisen ivy, hully gully and green onions. Bitchin!

Ze_Teamaker

OMG I LOVE GREEN ONIONS!!!

Comments

Bonnie

Bonnie

Yup! Tea matched to music.

Ze_Teamaker

OMG I LOVE GREEN ONIONS!!!

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

90-100
Just love it and might keep as a staple
80-90
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
70-80
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
60-70
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
50-60
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50