drank Triple C Tea by none

Ok so after drinking plain chamomile tea for a while, which I really like, I wanted to add stuff to it. I was kinda wanting to add a spice note while playing up the floral taste.

I decided to put my usual 4-5 tsp of chamomile in my 8oz teapot; I make it concentrate so i fill up the rest of the 8 ounces in my big 16oz cup with hot water. Then I put in one whole clove and half a small stick of cinnamon in, put boiling water in the pot and brewed for 10 minuets. After that I strained it into my cup and added 1-2 tsp of light agave.

I loved it! The clove really adds a nice vaporous floral flavor to accent the creamy fruity floral chamomile, while the cinnamon adds a nice sweet spicy tingle. This is easily becoming my night cape…. or was till I ran out of chamomile. I need to get some more soon.

Pot: Porcelain
Water: 8oz
leaf: 4-5 tsp of Chamomile, 1 clove, 1 half small stick of cinnamon per pot
Sweetener: 1-2 tsp of light agave
Steep: 10 minuets

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50