drank Exotica by DAVIDsTEA

First I have to say that this reminds me a lot of Samurai Mate from Teavana; in smell and flavor.

It make a light yellow liqoure and smells strongly of lemon grass. The main flavors that I got from it was lemon grass cinnamon and clove…. lots of clove. Then again there were two in my 8 oz pot. I am getting light hints of fruit, but it is mostly lemon grass and clove. It didn’t need sweetner, but just a little drop of agave helped to bring out the flavors. I am getting a little bit of coconut; more of a texture then strong flavor. I kinda wanted this to wow me more then it did, but oh well. Still good…..

Overall it was good. I wish I could see how this tea does blended.

I would recommend to anyone that likes lemongrass and chai’s

Pot: Porcelain
Leaf: .5g
Sweetner: not needed, just a little bit brings out the flavors

I have been drinking and makeing tea for me and my mom for most of my life and have been starting to get into loose teas.

I like fruity, spicy, strong teas, Chai’s, Black, and Rooibos. I have recently been trying and getting into Oolongs…

Just love it and might keep as a staple
Really liked it, and makes a above average cup
Is good, but might not have a lot of complexity or wow factor. Is pretty average
It’s ok, but not great. Might need added ingredients or tweaking, and is below average.
Would only if nothing else was available. Would not recommend to someone.
Below 50